The aims and objects of the
- To work for tree plantation / pollution control.
- To help and generate training program for self employment of women and educated unemployed people and to work for adult education.
- To create the means for providing medical assistance to the people suffering from diseases, especially for helpless people.
- To provide help under health & nutrition services for women and children.
- To open library and reading room.
- To create Training/education centre and health centre.
- To publish newspaper, magazine, journals and to reproduce works of arts, literature, science, crafts and other allied works/collections of works of arts for instruction and imparting useful knowledge
- To provide help/shelter/facilities for old people, children and disabled persons for their welfare.
- To organize Blood donation camp and Medical diagnostic camp etc.
- To provide financial help to poor & helpless girls for their marriage.
- To provide free legal advice to poor people.
- To educate people against taking drugs and Alcohol.
- To work for the preservation of old valuable scripture and historical places
- To arrange land, building and other facilities for running school/college institution/Library etc.
- To raise funds through collection, donation or subscription and other means and invest money or incur expenditure in such manner as shall promote the attainment of aims and objectives of the Society.
- To do such other work which may be for the general welfare of the people?
What We Do
It allows you to gather monthly subscriptions from fans to help fund your creative projects. They also encourage their users to offer rewards to fans as a way to repay them for their support.
For Poor People
663 million people drink dirty water. Learn how access to clean water can improve health, boost local economies.
For Poor People
We work to address the causes of malnutrition with special focus on children below 5 years, pregnant women and mothers through counseling, emergency feeding programmes, health worker training etc.
Facilities for People
We work to address the challenges of children with disabilities at all levels of society by forming and strengthening disabled peoples’ organisations, facilitating better infrastructure for children with disabilities
For Every Children
This Foundation has taken a stand for orphaned children. Today there are 8 million children living in institutions around the India..
Members of Taha Creations
We are having experinece in Welfare Projects, Nutrions, Education for Needy one .. We have a complete team of kindhearted people in our society.
Miss Taha IshtiyaqPresident
Mrs Husna RehmanVice President
Dr. Raishma SiddiquiGeneral Secretary
Mr. Hari TiwariSecretary
Mr. Parvez KhanSecretary
Mrs Azra KhanTreasurer
Mr. Ruved KidwaeLegal Adviser
Mr. Satish PandeyProject Head
Mr. Vinay SinghProject Coordinator
Partner with Coporate
In-kind donations from our donors and partners allow charity: charities to pass 100% of public donations straight to water projects. We are deeply grateful for those who have surprised us with their generosity. A big thanks to the following companies and people who have helped make charity: charities work possible.join us now