Taha Creations will examine each request for refund of donation and endeavour to make the refund. Taha Creations may also seek further information / documents and donor must co-operate in this regard.
However, Taha Creations is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.
- If you would like your donation to Taha Creations to be refunded,
- You must request Taha Creations in writing or by email for a refund and Your request must reach Taha Creations within 15 (fifteen) days from the date on which you made the donation i.e. the date on which you:
- Made the donation online, electronically or through other means, OR
- Handed over the cheque / demand draft to Taha Creations or someone authorised by Taha Creations for this purpose, OR
- Despatched the cheque / demand draft to Taha Creations by other means.
The written request stating reason for requesting refund must be sent to the address stated below and must contain all the following details pertaining to the donation: Date of donation
- Donation amount
- If donation was made through cheque/draft, please provide Cheque/Draft no.
- If donation was made through credit card, please provide Credit Card no. (last 4 digits only).
- If donation was made online, please provide Donation-ID.
Flat 102 JR Complex, Geetapuri, Khargapur Road, Gomti Nagar Extension, Lucknow, India -226010
All decisions of Taha Creations in this regard will be final and binding on the donor.